“People do not care how much you know until they know how much you care.” -Teddy Roosevelt
To ensure great service, we pay close attention when those we serve speak, and we look at situation not only from our customer’s perspective with empathy for their problems but with various lenses for short to long term solutions. Because we believe that if we can all learn well from each other, we can all live well with each other. This is why our services are as diversified as they are timely for development, real estate and recovery portfolios, programs and projects or initiatives.
Sustainable Development, Real Estate Use and Recovery Course 101
If sustainable land, construction, and real estate use supply/demand chain work was easy, the gap between systemic problems and solutions could be filled. Yet, with the right expertise, infrastructure, and resources to change the lens and target the large gaps, the future IS bright. Different, but brilliant, with modern knowledge, skills, attitudes and values competencies For this, we’re pleased to work with Rovell Creative/Automated Learning Corporation and others for:
- More than 70 Online Learning Courses: Criterion Reference Training and Testing that are readily available including:
- Lean Training;
- Health and Safety;
- Inventory and Supply Chain;
- Custom Development, and others.
- Strategic Objectives: financial, customer, internal, learning and development
- Cutting 40-50% Required Training TIme; Increasing Retention Outcomes
- Flexible and adaptable to meet current, transition and future needs
- Exercising critical and creative thinking skills to solve problems and make decisions effectively, efficiently and productively.
For any of the above courses, or to create your own education program and (re)animate your learning journey, contact Renée Gratton, firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-795-4632
OTHER KEY AND INTERLINKED SERVICES
- Workshops (conventional, iterative design charettes, lean, Six Sigma, Agile User Experience; and integrated development, real estate use, or recovery types)